Thursday, January 26, 2012

CFBuilder error

It might be at the Eclipse level. I'm just posting it here because I couldn't find anything on the web. When trying to create a new ColdFusion project in CFB2, I got a dialog box with the title "Error occurred while creating the ColdFusion project" and the message "Invalid project description." Earlier I had tried to delete a project and run into some serious issues (not even going there!), and that previous, supposedly deleted, project was still showing in the project list. I didn't want to touch it (because of said serious issues), so I didn't bother trying again to delete it. Apparently it was in some corrupt state that was preventing me from creating a new project. Once I deleted it, creating the new project worked as expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment